Thursday, July 23, 2009

LEARN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL LESSON FOR FREE

Senior high school student in Indonesia usually difficult to search for material of their lesson. Actually there is so many tutorial from Wikipedia, Google, and other resource, but they need to have good English skill to learn. kamuspengetahuan.blogspot.com is my blog which contains many material of Senior High School in Indonesian language. I will add more material here after I pass my AMG test.


Now It has 12 material about Biology, 3 chemistry, 1 physic formula, Information about SNMPTN, STAN, STIS, and other article about education. Beside that I have translate Making Blogger Template Tutorial from ourblogger.com. I hope it will be usefull for someone who want to learn about blogger template in Indonesia.

Sometime I write tips n trick to get our favorite university. We can get it by SNMPTN. Not only tips, I can give you some examination and many questions from SNMPTN before. I give you information about Sekolah Ikatan dinas (school which we can get job directly).